Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bob Marley...and all the men I know




What if we (as in we women folk) found that perfect man...he could be our friend, partner, lover, and husband and perhaps even a 'partner in crime' as my friend Poli Gupta says, :).

Wouldn't that be wonderful? It would be wonderful provided we are perfect too, but who is to decide what is perfection? What is the yardstick? Where are the standards? And ladies, knowing us, we would still end up picking a bone just for the heck of it...:D.

Just the other day, Poli, shared the following picture on her Facebook wall. I simply loved it. This picture I dedicate it to all the men I have known, from my father to my husband, to my brother, cousins, best friends, friends, colleagues etc. They are all special in their own way and I have cherished their affection, warmth and their caring.

And my heart goes out to some of them for their undying patience and loyalty to a nutcase like me.

Sigh! Sigh!!


1 comment: